Saturday, August 14, 2010
What is the What #13
Valentino has now switched audiences, instead of talking to Michael the TV boy he is not trying to get the attention of his Christian neighbors. I realized this is a connection to religion and wonder how this may play out later in the story. The bike is brought back and when I think of the bike for a second time, I think it may be a symbol of hope or strength. It’s pretty amazing to see how strong he is, always pulling through for himself and being independent when times are hard. It was nice to know that Achor Achor was back and Valentino was saved from being tied up. It leads me to think if the police will catch the robbers and how they will play in later in the novel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment