Friday, August 6, 2010
Kite Runner #9
MAN! I just read chapters 15-20 and one word: INTENSE. I apologize if I give away some parts of the book in this blog to anyone who hasn’t read it, but man this is a good story. I can’t believe that Amir was lied to his entire life! Hassan was his brother, not just his servant! I’m pretty much in shock right now. Now that he looks back on it, Amir didn’t just watch his servant get raped, he watched his brother get raped. On top of that, his father, the person who said the number one sin was to steal was the one stealing Amir and Hassan’s right to the truth. Now, Amir is on a quest to get his half-nephew back and take them to the caretakers but I think that once he finds Sohrab (if they ever do find eachother) that Amir will take him in as his own. As soon as this blog is posted, I’m going to try and finish the rest of the book!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment