I really enjoyed the whole senior project experience. I still have a few more hours to go with my mentor, but those will be done once he returns. I feel as if I accomplished something that is beneficial to the community who has given so much to me as a I grew up by simply giving my time to the children. This really did make me realize that the children ARE the future, so making sure that they get the best education possible is crucial to the world.
Graphic designing was something I had never thought about doing before, and that is why i chose to look into it. The feeling of accomplishment after finishing a piece is the type of feeling that I live for and depending on how creating this building with Doug goes, I may think about looking into graphic designing as a career.
I will have a 21st blog on May 6th about how my last hours go.
No comments:
Post a Comment