Friday, November 26, 2010

Sense and Sensibility #12

Willoughby is a good for nothing guy. It makes me sad to read that he can treat Marianne so badly after she constantly sent letters and spent so much time thinking of him. What made me really angry though was the fact that he had to explain everything in a letter instead of just speaking to her the night before when they had first seem eachother.

On a lighter note, through my reading, I understand why I have had so many personal connections to Marianne. The reason is because Marianne has such a close relationship to her sister and so do I. I find similarities to the way they treat eachother and the way that my sister and I treat eachother. They care so much for eachother and stay super close and I admire that because even though my sister is one of my best friends, I do not see her as much as I would like because of our busy schedules.

No comments:

Post a Comment